Renewable Energy Solution
At Canada Powertech., we Develop, Invest, Construct and Operate renewable energy assets from Hydro Power Plants to Solar Parks.
Thanks to our capable and professional team, CPT has acquired dozens of renewable energy developing experiences in the last decade.
We have an efficient and detailed approach to the projects from development, site screening, and supplier utilization to design, construction, and management of renewables.
We carry out all technical, financial, and management aspects in-house, so we are involved in every stage, from greenfield development to operations and maintenance.
- Rent of Land
- Preliminary Engineering
- Securing Connection point
- Permitting and Licenses
- RTB (Ready to Build)
- PPA (Power Purchase agreement)
- Structuring and Sourcing Project Finance
- Owners Equity
- Bank Financing
- Detailed Engineering
- Selection of suppliers
- Grid Connection
- Energy Generation
- Energy Optimization
- KPI Monitoring
- Operation & Maintenance
- Keeping Permits and Licences updated
- Financial Report to Owners
Commitment to Sustainability
As a renewable energy company, we are part of the climate change solution. We’re also working to reduce our carbon emissions by a meaningful amount each year by engendering a spirit of collective responsibility amongst our employees.
We believe in building plants in regions whose local regulation, legal framework, and existing energy and environmental policies guarantee a stable source of revenue in the long term.
Our core operating principles are based on:
- Thorough study and identifying the right project location.
- Serious and quick project development and permitting.
- Detailed, on time and cost effective financing structure for each project.
- Deliberate Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning.
- Innovative and collaborative power sale marketing
- Detailed Asset management and monitoring
- Careful Operation and Maintenance